Structuring Your Day to Maximize Success
Harnessing the Power of Prioritizing
The Structuring Your Day to Maximize Success course is a 3-part video training series that will help you set up your inkWELL Press planner (and your days!) in a way that works best for YOU.
Here's what we'll dive into together during this course... and don't forget, each lesson comes with a helpful download to get you started!
LESSON 1: Purge & Process
- Learn how to be effective with your planner and your time! We'll focus on the two purges you should do each week to create structure to your days.
- Process your tasks and priorities on a daily basis, make a personalized plan and take your unique lifestyle into account.
- Finally feel less stressed and more prepared for the ebb and flow of life with a few of my best (and actionable!) productivity tips!
LESSON 2: Prioritize
- The difference between the To Do List vs. The Priority List.
- 3 priority levels you should use each day to drive you toward goals, while still getting other tasks done.
- Use the CLEAR framework to find out if a task or goal is truly important.
- Save time and energy through batching - I'll show you how!
LESSON 3: Protect & Propel
- Create focused blocks of time for everything at work, home and in your personal life in a way that works with your schedule AND your natural rhythm.
- start prepping for each day by celebrating your wins and recognizing all you've accomplished.
- Build momentum that lasts to make tomorrow even easier! In your final activity, you'll establish the 5 P's as a habit that easily integrates into your life.
After taking this course and learning the 5 P's of Planning, you'll be able to treat each day as a new opportunity, prioritizing what matters most to you and protecting your time for the things that fulfill you... all while getting those other tasks accomplished.
My goal with this course is for you to feel satisfied and successful at the end of each day. Let's get started!
Tonya Dalton is a productivity expert, speaker, founder of inkWELL Press Productivity Co, and author of The Joy of Missing Out - named one of 2019's Top 10 Business Books by Fortune Magazine.
Tonya's goal is to help you use the power of productivity to achieve your dreams and find success in all aspects of your life.
Tonya’s messages about business management, productivity, and the pursuit of passion have impacted thousands and inspired her to launch her podcast, Productivity Paradox, which has surpassed more than 1.5 million downloads. Her podcast regularly ranks in the top 50 of all business management podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Tonya has been featured on Real Simple, Entrepreneur, Inc., Fast Company, Fortune, and HGTV among other places. In 2019, Tonya received the Enterprising Woman of the Year Award and was named North Carolina's Female Entrepreneur to Watch by The Ladders.
Learn more at tonyadalton.com